Learn How Wisconsin Residents May Enroll in ABLE in this 1 hour webinar
Wednesday, March 28 at 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Presented by: Kathleen Oberneder & Barbara S. Hughes
Join us for a presentation on Special Needs Financial Planning to discuss the new IRS Section 529A ABLE accounts and special needs trusts (SNTs), and how these planning tools interact with one another.
You will learn:
• How Wisconsin residents can open a 529A ABLE (Achieving a Better Life Experience Act) Account.
• Who are eligible to open a 529A ABLE Account.
• What a 529A ABLE Savings Account is, and how it measures up to a Special Needs Trust.
• How and why an individual may use both an ABLE account and an SNT.
• How ABLE accounts may contribute to comprehensive special needs planning.
• The role of professional advice in a comprehensive special needs plan.